Monday, April 09, 2007 . 7:39 PM
Havent been blogging for a week already haha. So much has happened just within a week lol. Although it seemed like a slack week, because there wasnt homework, the pressure of several events coming up is still prominent, especially the SYF. Its only next monday!Several schools have already played today and I dont know any result yet. Nic heard from her friend no one had gotten GWH today O_O. Therefore I shall check with some people later haha.
Come to GWH, our CO has gotten their GWH!!! Congrats haha even though its late. They waited till 5.45pm that day for their results lor lol. It must have been really nervous for them. Hopefully the band can do as well =D.
Bio and math test are both over, and this week only have chinese test and our napfa 5 items. Quite slack also la. Haha. Actually these few weeks are slack fridays =D. Good Friday just passed, this friday is Sports day and next is speech day. Whoo.
This post consists of many random stuff. Oh well, I guess I am random at times. Ahaha. Then I spent my Good Friday playing maple cause there wasnt hw, as I said. Now I think I can only play when there is no hw and there is a lot of time for me to play, like one whole day lol.
I like the band practices now, because I think I have been improving a little each time and today's tutorial was also great. I really hope we can do as least what we play today on the SYF day. At least.
Then I think next week would be quite a busy week, with several tests and projects due. Following weeks should be still okay. Then week 7 is quite slack already(I hope) and week 8 is the level camp. I dont really feel like going you know. Malaysia =/.
Ohoh! And the full itinerery for the JAPAN trip is out today! We are going to Disneyland =DDDD. Omg I cant wait hahaha. But the thing is, its hard for us to go to the SE concert =/. Cause its on the last day of school, the night we are taking our flight. Zzz.
Its cool cause for both trips overseas I take the midnight flight haha. I think its cool, no idea why. Sec school life for me is really cool. Getting to go overseas =D.
Okay my com is freaking irritating. Sometimes it lags like shit, msn and maple dc like mad and it doesnt allow me to chat on msn and blog at the same time zz. How troublesome =.=.
Okay fine I shall stop here. Cant remember what I want to blog about anyway. So buhbye! =D


