<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, April 26, 2007 . 11:18 PM

I hate flu
*sneeze*
I hate flu
*sneeze*
I hate flu
*sneeze*
I hate flu!!!
*sneeze*!!!

Uh okay that was just how I felt the whole day...actually since yesterday night, but argh! I really hate flu! Spent a hell time today, with nose being blocked or else feeling like sneeze again and again. Not to mention the number of tissues I used. Argh.

There wasnt LA lecture today =(( and we did compre instead. I hope I can do better this time. The last compre was totally crap =.=. Then math was shade-your-life-off time. Plus one period was changed into physics again =.=. Oh well. Boiling and condensation huh.

Triple chi and finally finished presentations! LA was the continueing of doing compre and the leftover time was SLACKING time =D. Chem was rather sleepy. Haha.

Slept for 4 hours again today. After eating dinner, and now finished doing my LA reflections haha. I really dont feel like going to school tmr!! T_T. Bad flu = bad playing. But er samurai leh. Haha.

Yay one more busy week and LEVEL CAMP =D. Whoo, it sounds kind of cool, others having mid year exams while we go on "holiday" O_O. And no more tests till after level camp is still the best thing to be heard hahaha.

Whee, I go finish watching my naruto then go sleep le. NIGHTS and buhbye =D.