Tuesday, April 24, 2007 . 10:16 PM
I shall blog before I go to bed. Today's a tired day haha.I think this is the BEST term ever. The term which I start failing tests, start to hand up hw late, start to even get references to do hw. Lol. So nice right. Things seem to be bad ever since that day =.=.
Today's math test was indeed difficult. The only qns I can complete was qns 1. The rest were done all halfway =.=. Gawd...the test is of a total of 32marks leh =.=. The first qns i just 4marks zzz.
I was very tired today. Go home early but after bathing, I laid on my bed and fell asleep. I woke up at 7 to eat dinner. Starting studying for chem at 8. Haha. What a wonderful day. But nevermind! The busy eek is gonna end soon!
Oh but tmr I have to chiong my LA reflections and essay T_T. Oh no =.=. But friday is speech day =D.
Lalala. I can go sleep already. Because I have finished gonghan whoo! Hahahaha. Okay nights and good luck everyone for chem test! =D.
Buhbye!


