<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 . 6:30 PM

Tests are all OVER! =DDD

Though I still have LA essay and reflection to do, I am happy most of the more inportant tests are over. Not that any test is unimportant. Hmm...Chem was the first period of the day and right after the test the feeling is really great!

The test wasnt as difficult as I thought. And they cheat my feelings, dont need to draw the diamond structure. LOL. After that was PE and it was slack cos we were the lap counters, cheering people on while counting laps for them aha. I hate set theory =.=. But its getting more interesting now, with the drawing of venn diagrams lol...thats basically the earlier parts of the day.

I think I spent most of the time in class laughing at the woman sitting beside me. She's spastic, retarded and whatever you call her. NO OFFENSE. But anyway she can get very restless wen she's hungry and coming up to me saying repeatedly "I'm hungry!" Lol. But it gets interesting sometimes =O.

Heh. I guess I am gonna enjoy myself during the level camp =DD. Me and her will be sharing room and jo and wj, then we may switch or sth. Haha. Even thinking of "partying" lalala.

No tests make me a happy person ^^. Oh the next test's after the level camp HAHAHAHA. Okay sorry >.<. A little too high today LOL. I shall uh try to finish my work today. Okay, it should be I HAVE to finish it lol.

Buhbye then =D.