Saturday, April 14, 2007 . 1:49 PM
TWO more days!Went out with qy and jo after band practice to buy my uniform at bibibaba so we also caught a movie after that since bbbb was at shaw centre =D. The band practice was okay but I think I was tired so didnt play as well as today :O.
We watched Meet The Robinsons! Its freaking lame and funny. Qy was diaoed by it lol. But most of the parts were enjoyable haha. Nic-c also said so lol. There are two nics so now have to specify >.<.
"Keep Moving Forward" is the sort of theme in the movie and I think its a good phrase for us right now! So GOOD LUCK everyone, do your best and KEEP MOVING FORWARD! =D
Then I bought chocolates for my section but didnt buy for the squad =/ cause there wasnt like nice packets of food haha. I ended writing postcards for the section and was too tired so I went to sleep very early =.=.
Then we exchanged presents before band started. [Thank you ^^!] We played well and he said we could go home at 11am lol. Although lips are tired, I still feel happy cause it was really good. The birds really do sound like birds now. Cute and happy birds, bathing in the sunshine!
Haha. So I just hope everyone wont get nervous, same goes for me too haha cause I think I would =/.
Okay off for a anime weekend =D Buhbye!


