<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, April 12, 2007 . 7:16 PM

Yay weekend!!! Haha. Its a weekend for me cause tmr is sports day. But I wont go anyway, cause there will be practices for people in syf =D. So most syf people(including other music groups) dont have to go for sports day.

School is afraid we will get sick under the hot sun probably, and cheering our lungs out, thus causing cough, sore throat and cold maybe. All are linked. Plus if we cant do all that, theres no points going so I dont care haha. And after band, jo qy and I are going out haha.

What a slack week =.=. But the chinese test was GAY. Yeah, stupid bees so difficult to understand. Then so much for a nice weekend. There are several hw: chem mcq ws x2, chem bond drawing x2, geog file, portfolio and LA newspaper reflection. I have filed my geog stuff plus several other subjects just now haha. So hardworking right >.<, and I completed the 2 mcq ws while waiting for my dad LOL. Whats wrong with me today O_O lol.

Then in class me and nic were laughing and crapping away. Thats cause I am cold and nic is funny =D. But weijia and jo also can crap alot =D. Haha you should see my class sometimes lol. Somehow I think this class is quite fun to be in =D.

Okay I shall not let anything spoil my day from now on. Somehow I have gotten back to happy mood =D and hardworking =.=. Lol. But shall try to finish some work anyway.

4 more days and so everyone should JIAYOU! 2 more practices left. Its very fast. I still have to think of some way to tidy up my hair =.=. Lol. Ah and I shall get some snacks tmr while shopping and get some nice coloured paper or sth. Writing notes again =D.

Next week will also be a busy week. With two tests and some projects to hand in ahhh....

Hmm I shall enjoy my weekend, buhbye!