Thursday, May 17, 2007 . 8:55 PM
Blogger is FINALLY back to normal! Thus I shall blog more about level camp haha. If I procrastinate, I will forget everything already. Anyway I went there with the "holiday mode" so I think I didnt absorb much =x.So to refresh your memory, the trip to west Msia was from 8may to 11may, four days =D.
Day 1:
*journey to Malacca
*stop over at yong peng for snacks where I bought chewing and bubble gums (which I didnt manage to finish at the end of the trip)
*lunch at chinese restaurant at Malacca where I got stomachache for drinking the water T_T
*Mini Malaysia, the viewing of many types of houses present in Msia
*pig danced! (got dragged up the performing stage lol)
*climbed the sarawak house ladder made of tree trunk xD
*Historial and Ethnography Museum (dont rmb anything T_T)
*dinner at peranakan restaurant
*men playing guitars entertained us =D
*leave for kl and stayed at the grand continential hotel
at the hotel:
+hotel was scary T_T
+didnt dare to bathe T_T
+spoilt kettle =.=
+bad service
+managed to bathe however
+ate cup noodles
+chatting till 2 plus am before we went to bed (btw my roommate is spastic nic =D)
Day 2:
*school visit at university college
*lunch
*kompleks kraftangan msia
*sightseeing at national monument, parliament house, national mosque
*mid valley mega mall =DD
at mid valley mega mall:
#shop
#shop
#shop
=D
#bought wallet, pencil case, bleach cd, bleach name label
at the hotel:
+managed to bathe again >.<
+went to wj,jq,jo room
+partied with the girls
+took pics lol
+fashion show
+had fun!
Day 3:
*Tempurong cave
*gigantic millipede (said to be small=.=)
*dark cave with water
*concrete path to walk with stairs here and there (some quite steep)
*bats and their droppings
*wind tunnel!!!
*different shapes formed on the cave walls and the stalactites and stalagmites
*lunch
*depart for cameron highlands
*winding roads
*pro bus captain!!!
*overtook other bus xD
*Boh tea plantation
*bought tea
*honey bee farm
*scary bees
*bought honey
*strawberry park
*cute small red strawberries
*bought dried strawberries (YUM)
*dinner at equatorial hotel
*delicious buffet meal!!! =D
at the hotel:
+nice rooms with no aircon!
+disney channel!!!
+less scary bathroom =D
+nice view of scenery at floor 11
+green patches of grass everywhere and can see winding roads!
after dinner:
&class go yy,yh room
&played one round of polar bear and several murderers
&moved to samuel,ben sim room
&locked out
&took pics
&managed to "break in"
&continued our game of murderer
&fun fun and more fun!
&had to go back our respective hotel rooms at 11.30
&were late by 5min xD
back at hotel:
+bathed
+watched disney channel
+ate cup noodles
+enjoyed a little more of chatting =D
Day 4:
*after breakfast go on the way back to sg
*winding winding roads!
*pro bus captain! xD
*waterfalls here and there
*small villages with kampong animals like dogs, chickens, rabbits, ducks
*stop at putra for picture
*stop at seremban for hunting of souvenirs
*stop at yong peng
*pro bus captain =D
*3j first to reach custom
*3j first to reach sg!
*stopping at mt sinai
*stopping at tampines =D
HOME SWEET HOME!!!<3
I totally missed the times at msia! Its such a fun experience hahaha. I missed the guide! What is a female cow called? A dam =D. Haha.
"at least I got your attention"
"lets go excercise around the swimming pool at 5am in the morning"
"morning call is at 5am!"
"five minutes pose"
"s.i.m.p.l.e"
"pig sleeping, pig awake"
These are the stuff I rmb, forget most stuff already haha. I guess its wonderful going overseas with your classmates and friends! =D All of us bonded quite a lot. Whee. I hope there are more chances of these =D.
Still in holiday mode even though ytd had bio lol! Have hw to hand up next wk leh T_T. Plus the level camp reflection lol. Hmm, so irritating after we have enjoyed ourselves haha.
Okay I shall stop here for today. I think I took 30mins to post this lol! Okay buhbye =D


