Monday, May 14, 2007 . 7:39 PM
Blogger is still in a mess wth....after a week already yet its still like this =.= Oh well.I enjoyed the level camp!!! And 3J is <3 lol. Dont ask me why I started using <3, its just plain influence...hahaha.
Okay I will not blog in depth about the level camp today because I have to read through my bio at least. We are going jurong island tmr and bio test is on wed wth. =.=. So little time argh! I shall just put some pictures kay =D.
Blogger sucks now and the pictures are not in order zzz....try to ignore it anyway.
Dunkin' Donuts =D
The very beautiful french horn mini model I saw at the mall ^^3J on the bus (mostly sleeping)
Haha those were the more interesting pictures I had. I didnt take much pictures and anyway the batt was flat on the second last day =.=, so whatever. Haha. Okay I shall stop here. Think I will blog in depth when blogger is well again =.=.
Buhbye =D
Level camp rawks!


Some things I bought at Mid Valley Mega Mall: Miss Whatever pencil case, Bleach collector's album 1, Garfield notepad, Milky Teddy wallet and Bleach name label =D (There were more stuff of course xD)


