<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, May 24, 2007 . 5:27 PM

I cant really believe I am going to Japan in around 31.5hrs' time lol. But this week has been a really busy one. Yet time passes real quickly and in a flash, a week is almost over. Tomorrow is already the last day of school for the term, for the semester, and of course for the week.

Finally the last test of the mth is finished at the end of today haha. And I managed to bring home all the books from under my table lol. So accomplished =D. Later I still have to finish the last assignment to be handed in tmr, the level camp san wen =.=. Oh right, and I can enjoy my first week of the holidays =D.

I guess this will be the last post before I go to Japan. I didnt go for sp because I have to pack my things and finish the hw. The rest of the time tmr will be spent chatting with some of my friends I guess. Cant sms in Japan because my hp cant be used at all lol. Anyway I wont sms from japan either, so ex!

Haha tmr will be a slack day - lessons till 11am and the rest is spring cleaning and getting back of results T_T. We knew our % and gpa today. But somehow they are still using the old system of calculating math as double weightage and using 7 subjects instead of 6. Zzz.

Hmm shall see tmr anyway. Oh anyone wants to come see me off or welcome me? =D hahaha. Will be departing on 26th may 0110 hrs Y_Y hahaha. Got to reach airport tmr at 11pm lor =/. Then will be reaching sg on 2nd june at 1735hrs. Quite cool la, last day whole day on plane =/.

Heh. I think I will be spending a lot of money lor =.=. But anyway I shall enjoy myself =D. Buhbye ^^