<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, May 04, 2007 . 8:27 PM

Life is tiring. Life hasnt been good for the recent few days, of course including today. Today was such a bad day.

Then again, I probably should feel happy because its the WEEKENDS. But I am not exactly excited about it now. I cant believe I am still thinking so much about the matches today, and over what happened. I just cant stop thinking. I keep telling myself its over but it just wouldnt work. My brain wouldnt listen to me today. =(

I wonder how many times do a person regret doing something in a life time. For an easier calculation, how about a year? Or else, a month? A week? A day? I really wonder. And why werent kids more sensitive about their environment back then. Dont they regret doing anything?

Actually I think when I was much younger, I did things without thinking and now I regret them. Like why did I not listen to my mum and started wearing specs, now I am regretting it haha. Its weird, isnt it?

I shall blog according to chronological order now. Chi was boring again. Honestly I dont mind resting like this for every lessons but its another story for nic. Then chem was rather fine, balancing equations aha. Math, kinda sick of set theory =.= and we didnt get back our results. Bp was rather fun. Here is something interesting: Capricorns are muggers. LOL. Am I a mugger? I doubt so XD. And people with bloodtype of B are also muggers. Nic is a capricorn with B bloodtype, meaning shes SUPERmugger! =D

Then we had the last phy lesson with ms teng and we didnt get back any results either haha. Triple geog du to the returning of phy period. Couldnt stand it aha. Very long T_T. I have always hated triple periods, dont you?

Oh and after I reached home, I found the reason for my headache during the 2nd match today, its because I didnt have my lunch =.=. Dont bother asking me why, but I wasnt going on a diet =.=.

I totally regretted going for the games actually, very pointless. Just to sub those people who were supposed to go. What did you all thought we were huh. Anyway, if the three of us didnt go, our team would be even more pathetic than it was just now. Just because of lack of some spirit. Oh well, what can I do anyway?

They played queen which I wanted to play very much lor. Stupid elective already taken up so much of my time what the hell. Luckily he wasnt angry. I was really scared he would be. Sigh.

I feel so much like accomplishing so many things. But I dont have the time and people to accompany me with! =(((((

What a sad sad thing. Aiya I go do something to cheer myself up le =.= If not I cant be happy when I go level camp. Bye.