<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, May 01, 2007 . 9:31 PM

Oh well quite long never post again.

I spent the weekends and today having no life. Ahaha yes I was playing maple the whole time. The training was to replace those times of me being inactive la. Haha. I havent been playing from the mid holidays last year ma XD. As in other than those weekends this year that I had no hw, i didnt touch maple =P.

So you can try guessing my level again hahaha.

Since I played maple for most of the time since the last day I posted, there isnt much to blog about. All I can talk about is the life in maple hahaha. You know now its hard to share those feelings I have about mapling with people around me, cause most of them dont maple anymore. There is also no point telling it to my maple friends since they have most probably also experienced all of it. Haha. Its the sad thing to me now. Boohoo...

But I guess its fun still, to be a mapler HAHAHA. I still wonder how those people can train to so freaking high levels. I will get sian of training whenever I train too long. Yes I am sian now. But I will get over it after a few days of school LOL. But those people really train everyday lor O_O.

Oh yeah and my dad refuses to do anything about the discontentment of my computer. I wonder if there is such a word. When I said that the computer is laggy and it disrupts me playing games, he kept saying computer is used for studying not for gaming. Even when I asked him what can we upgrade on the com to make the computer work faster for me, he said com is not used for gaming. Wth, everything he replied was that sentence. I got so pissed I ignored him for the rest of the day when he continued his lecture.

I swear when I cant stand anymore I would go look for part time job and earn my own money to buy a new com. This will definitely distrub my studies and he can complain more then. I mean, if I play so much on the com yet my results are not really that bad, why cant I continue doing that. I know my results arent good either, but I dont give a damn about it. I am contented as long I dont fail any tests in any of the subjects. And I am keeping up this "good" work even though I have some borderline passes, especially in physics=.=. But you know, I dont really care.

When I dont care about these, why should you care then? Its my future like you have said. And if I really destroy my own eyes and hands, they are my problem right? You dont have to go on and on cursing me everytime. I know what you are getting at. Doing all these just pisses me even more and making me wanting to that even more. Dont you get it?

Nowadays the life in teenagers are different from the so many generations before. Whenever there are complains that I make, they will always compare with the so many generations before and every sentences are the same each time. Dont you get tired of saying the same things over and over again? You know I am stubborn and doing all these will only make the matter worse.

I bet you din know.

I bet you dont understand me at all when you think you do.

Oh well, thats the life for most teenagers dont you think?

I hate this part of my life. I really do.

What a weird post. Started from being happy to being so pissed. Right, just like being more polar to being less polar. In this comparison, polar = happy. Yay.

Great I feel even worse. Okay I shall go off then. bye.