Monday, May 07, 2007 . 7:36 PM
Okay blogger has a problem and hasnt regain back normal, but I will blog anyway, since it will be the last post before I go msia for level camp haha.I will miss my com T_T!
Havent packed but whatever, reached home not long and had just bathed and ate dinner only. I will probably start packing after this post is posted haha.
Oh well, got back most of the results, or rather, all except bio I think. And this is the list:
LA A [havent gotten back but roughly calculated]
HCL B
Math A
Chem A+
Phy C
Geog A
I think thats all right, and I think bio I will most probably get a B also. Haha. So sad lor =/.
So today was pretty much a slack day haha. All of us were excited about level camp. Its so unfair to see the yr4s leaving when I reached school lol. We will only leave at 7.45 blah haha. But well, its still fun =D. Haha.
Actually there is nothing much to blog about recently other than my results, which I am quite happy with since I didnt study that much Y_Y. Hehe.
Okay la. Really nothing to blog about. =.=. Time to update my mp3 with some new songs. Mostly from animes hahaha. I started watching shaman king and found some nice songs, plus cyndi's new album is out and I apparently bought it since I have nothing new in chinese to hear hahaha. Oh ya! Bleach 27 and Naruto 37 are both out lol! AND S.H.E's album will be out the day I come back for camp =D so maybe can buy in msia or sth(must see product) hah.
Lala. I go pack le buhbye =D.
Enjoy level camp everyone! ^^


