Wednesday, May 02, 2007 . 8:18 PM
Today's a happy happy day =DWhoo I almost typed <3, but I must not hehe...due to some reason =x.
Lalala...today was much of another slack day. ACE was presentation and I think our group did great, although I only contributed in the presentation =x. PE was a lot of waiting, due to the lack of badminton rackets and waiting for the people to finish their 5 items before we used the courts for playing vball.
Vball was fun hahaha...people like weijia yi an and xiaoxuan all so pro at serving lol. Then we played in a circle even after the PE lesson ended, partly cause we started playing late. Then we went for a short recess before going back to the class. We had one free period cause math cher forgot to turn up I think.
Then math was shading our lifes off again..........and chi dont need to say =x. Lunch then we had the msia trip briefing =D. I am looking forward to it although I cant use com for the four days hahaha. Bio was zzz and geog was okay cause we watched a video.
Then the few of us who are going for the jap trip went for the briefing so we missed 15min of the rest of geog and 30min of chem make up lesson. Jap trip is gonna be fun too =DDDD.
Haha happy happy day =D!
Buhbye^^


