Sunday, June 10, 2007 . 9:45 AM
Compaq Com: 5 years old [2002-2007]Will miss you <3
~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~
Went to a relatives wedding dinner. She is supposedly my 表表姐haha. Her older twin sister married last year or sth, I still rmb haha. It was held at Westin hotel? But they renamed to be Raffles Romance? I am very confused about the name of the hotel, but nevermind its beside Raffles City shopping mall haha.
I loved the ballroom there and the lightings and food =D. Plus the mc for the night was the deejay from 98.7fm or sth lol. Let me see. The cold dish plate had sushi, prawn, some roll, ham and some noodle like thingy. Then there was sharks' fin, chicken, abalone, noodles, aiya a lot of food and they were nice. But I was quite full so I didnt eat much after sharks' fin onwards =/.
Haha. Actually I had a lot of things to blog about ytd, but now all forget already! Oh and the waitress there was really polite. Apologise for something a lot of times one leh! Haha. Okay I cant really rmb anything else. But we were made to sit at the wrong table at first, then there was all the groom's friends or sth, all talking about business stuff and 'happy hours' lol. I was playing psp at that time but I caught some selective phrases la =x.
Heh. But the places is nice! Lala. I shall blog till here, blog about japan or rhythm in another post when I am free haha. Byebye! =D


