Thursday, June 21, 2007 . 4:17 PM
Countdown! 3 more days of holidays! Rarh! Die lo havent finish my hw...out of the whole long list I have finished only 1 phy ws hahaha. Same as usual la. Think I will be chionging hw lor. At the very least I think I am satisfied with my maple level now Y_Y. Though havent got what I aimed for by the end of this holidays, can forget it already la. Impossible to reach my goal since I dont have much time left.Er now the problem is mostly about projects. Individual hw if I dont do at least only I will get into trouble but not for group projects Y_Y. Worst of all is LA can! No one in the group seems to care about it. Everyone isnt free and now its left hanging. All someone came up to say to me was "eh are we still doing the film? I dont want to fail LA leh!" And who wants to fail? If this one fail my A+ fly away also what Y_Y zzzzz.
I think my eng deproved over the holidays lol. All the stuff I typed here doensnt sound right in terms of sentence structure or whatever. Die~!
Ah well, there is still indoor test. Y_Y. Again, no time to go and look for scores with nic. Cham....zzz. I havent started practising either. Ohno....
I thin all I can blog about now is maple and complaining about school reopening. Okay shall go off now. Cya. Y_Y


