Saturday, June 02, 2007 . 9:02 PM
I am back I am back I am back from JAPAN =D!Haha this shall be a short post giving a short summary about the trip since I am so tired. Firstly, I cant get used to the weather in sg now lol. Its so warm again. Even though I realised how much I missed singapore, its the only thing I want to complain about hah.
Somehow it feels weird to be back again. I lost track of what I did before going to japan, what I am supposed to do and everything. Things were organised at japan because all I needed to do was to follow instructions O_O. Then now I feel like I have missed a lot just within a week. Eg. band.
Haha. I wonder how I am gonna catch up with things. I will make it somehow though =D.
Qy and joanna came to the airport today! qy also gave me some cookies she baked O_O but I havent tried them cause I was coughing all the way since I left the airport. Till now still coughing. So I will try when my throat feels a little better kay =D.
Haha I dont know what else to say, cause I might have to just blog about the whole trip lol. But I really enjoyed the trip lots. Made new friends, experienced new things, eat new food also haha. The scenery there is also wonderful! Especially at mt. fuji. I even saw a deer lor. Think I am the only one who spotted it haha.
I like the tourguide - Lorraine too! She's a singaporean and has a daughter as old as us lol. Shes really nice and helpful. I think I will miss her. And the tour-in-charge or sth, Pauline. Shes also very nice. Not to forget the bus driver - Kote san and photographer =.= Eric. Hah.
The best of all was to have lots of fun la haha. But I am really tired! Lol. Think I will be sleeping till very late tmr. Must bu chong jin li, if not the day after tmr die =.=. Haha.
Okay I shall blog in depth another time =D byebye^^


