Saturday, June 23, 2007 . 12:39 AM
I got bored and decided to edit my blogskin for fun haha! Took me quite a long time to figure out the colour combination for certain parts. The link thingys still didnt came out as what I wanted, but dont care le la! Next time got time then I edit again haha.Even though I dont know how to make my own skin, its still fun to edit what others have done to make it like your own. Though its not original but whatever la, I am not good at these kind of stuff haha.
At least now it looks presentable heh.
The older com I had had settings as such that the stuff on the screen looks much bigger than what it is supposed to be so I had no idea the font was so small! If not for people who told me about it, I wouldnt know until I had to read it for myself to realise it's really too small. Now I have increase the size of the words, hopefully its reader-friendly now =D.
And I spent so much time just looking for the right things to change lol! Too many html codes in the whole template that confused me aha. Okay I shall go off now since its done =D. Tell me if its better okay ^^.
Byebye!


