Friday, June 15, 2007 . 11:10 AM
Ohno! There's only one week left of the "holidays" and I dont want it to end even though I wouldnt really call this a holiday! I dont want to go back to school and face all the stupid stress again =.=. I realised I cared a lot more for school work this year ARGH.Things expected when school reopens:
+chionging of hw (cos I wouldnt finish the "holiday" ones anyway)
+more chionging of hw (the new term ones)
+projects (not finished during holidays PLUS new ones)
+tests
+indoor test !!!
+sec 4s leaving for their preparation for exams (I hope not too soon)
+waking up VERY early
+no more 8hrs and more of sleep
+no more mapling or other gaming =((((((((((((((((((((((((((
+getting home SUPER late
+no more extra time to slack
ZOMG I dont want the holidays to end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have like a #$&(#*^$&*#%$&^#($&*#^$ LONG list of hw PLUS the stupid projects not finish. Well, actually I havent started any like duh, as usual. That's for me. I bet those muggers finished them already lol!
This year is especially busy. No idea why, but just BUSY. Okay since I wont have time to blog about the Japan trip and rhythm, I shall do it now. But I still dont have the pictures. Oh whatever.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~..~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
J-A-P-A-N trip =D
Day 1: Osaka
+took the sq flight to Osaka
+had supper - black pepper chicken on the plane
+breakfast - japanese meal of some braised beef with rice
+touchdown and met the really nice tourguide and bus captain
+oh we got a pair of cool chopsticks for our meals =D
&Kobe Earthquake Memorial
+found out some ways Japanese use to prevent buildings from toppling
+lunch - those type of buffet ones where you can grab anything you want ranging from sushi to tempura, tea to ice cream =D
&Momofuku Ando Ramen Museum
+made our own ramen!
+designed the cup
+use the machine to put the noodles in
+choose our own flavouring and ingredients
+see it being sealed
+out comes the instant ramen =D
&Osaka Castle
+very nice scenery =D
Day 2: Kyoto
&Shrine and temple
+somehow similar to singapore temples
&WAK Japan Women Association of Kyoto the Raku Museum
+cooked Japanese ryori =D FOOD hahaha
&Nishijin Kimono Show
+tried on kimono
+made green tea from the green tea powder
+sat the jap way >.<
+ate japanese sweet with green tea(bitter)
Day 3: Hamamatsu City
+see the different types of instruments from all over the world
+tried playing some in the "play room"
&Yamaha Co Ltd
+viewed the process of grand piano making
+tried playing the instruments in the show room
Day 4: Shizuoka City
&Art prefectorial museum
+posed like the statues to take photos >.<
&Shizuoka Japanese Tea Farm
+plucked tea leaves
+throw them in the big basket =D
&Fuji Hakone National Park
+see some type of old house they have
+cold at the place already >.<
&Mount Fuji!
+went up to the 5th step
+very beautiful scenery!!!
+the ice capped summit
+clouds and one streak of sunlight
+ate nice HOT sausage
+jumped around in between posings of photos >.<
+saw a wild deer on the way down xP
+stayed in a ryokan (traditional Japanese styled inn)
+went to hot spring!
Day 5: Tokyo
&Ghibli Museum
+animation museum
+watched totoro show haha
&Tokyo hands store(Timesquare)
+takashimaya
+kinokuniya
+shopping in short xD
Day 6: Tokyo
&Origami Museum
+taught how to make several origamis
&Temple
+shopping on the street towards the temple
+see my fortune
&"Anime street"
+place where there's animation
+bought my psp and bleach game =D
+cant really find animes we watched >.<
&Fuji Tv Station
+mostly walking around
&Toyota showroom
+toyota cars!
+arcade and shopping too
Day 7: Tokyo
&Disneyland!!!!
+played the whole day =D
+took around 8 rides I think
+had the last bbq dinner
Day 8: Narita/Singapore
+take sq flight back to singapore
+quite warm on the plane at window seat
+saw Hawaii I think very nice!
+qy and joanna came =D
+home sweet home!!!
<3 JAPAN
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
Rhythm!
+had fun exchanging presents
+rehearsal
+slack for a while
+ate chicken rice dinner
+get ready for concert
+on stage staring at people come in
+see parents waving at their children xP
+concert =D
+intermission
+get more presents from friends lol
+queen!
+encore! Hinamari!!!!!<3
+scream and cheer!
+more fun playing stuff
+stand by me
+cheers hahaha
Conclusion: chao high concert =D
Queen!
Love of my life~
We are the CHAMPIONS!
No time for loser! xD
Whee! Finished blogging finally. This is a great long post whoots. All my favourite memories =D. Okay byebye! xP


