Saturday, June 09, 2007 . 12:24 PM
Yay I am using my new com now hahaha. My dad collected it ytd its just that he put it in his room so I didnt see it lol. My mum told me this morning and I was very excited I set it up and then forgot to watch my pokemon. RARH.Oh well, but this com rawks heh. And my internet speed is also faster lol! Whee! Oh oh! And the com uncle rawks too! I had asked him about stuff regarding com and mentioned why couldnt I play audition and kongkong. Guess what? He helped me dled maple, audition, pangya, kongkong, getamped into my com already! Hahaha. Must thank asiasoft for linking maplesea with the rest =x. He went to maple website and went to the rest of family sites I think.
Whee! I am so happy and high I am going crazy lol! But anyway too many things just happened over the last 2 wks! I havent blogged about any of them either! Japan's too long! Band camp and rhythm are not that short either!
Oh oh RHYTHM XXI!!!!!! We are the CHAMPIONS!!! =D Whee!
I want to thank many people for the concert!! My section, my friends and mum, godmother and uncle! Haha. I feel so bad for not giving my squad stuff leh! And the japan trip ppl! Thank you jiamin! Thank you benjamin! Thank you nicholas! Thank you vanessa! Thank you weijia! And 3j people like nicole xizi and jiaqian! Hahaha! Not to forget joanna and qy lol. Qy baked cookies for me again! Whee! Qy u have the potential to become a baker =D
Sounds like some thanking session hahaha. Like I just won a prize or sth that kind. But I bet this is even better! Concert > prize winning. Lol!
Hahaha. The concert totally rawked. Oh have I mentioned that before? No right? Hehe. I want to have more of rhythms O_O. Like jaz said, we dont want the night to end. But everything has a start and will have an end. But I hope we will do it as good as this one if not better!
So the conclusion is, rhythm rocks! We rock you!
The rhythm tee is nice too, actually the nicest of all I have =D. Its printed with rubber printing leh! And its COOL! I like the front as much as the back of the shirt hahaha. Okay I think I loved everything regarding rhythm. I received lots of presents lor haha. My throat's gonna die lol! Most of them are chocolates! Weijia they gave us each a big box leh T_T. HAHAHA! Thank you all again!!!
I think I have too much to do on the com since I havent used it for like 2 wks. I counted the number of days lor lol! But I dont have much time O_O. I still have projects to do, not forgeting hw. Even though there isnt band till the start of sch, I have to practise for the coming indoor test =.=. Oh I forget all my scales and havent searched for a choice piece =.= I am so so dead.
This post isnt that long so it shdnt take too much time I hope, cause if I feel like it, I will blog abt the japan trip haha. Whee. I go find animes =D. Byebye!


