Friday, June 22, 2007 . 9:47 PM
Yay went to qy's hse to do HOMEWORK today! Met kh at bedok and took 87 to sengkang interchange. Cause we wanted to eat first before going to qy's hse. Then we went window shopping for a while la haha =x.But its quite successful leh the homework day hahaha. I managed to finish quite a lot of hw whoo! Like a quarter of it =D! I shall list down the hw I have left:
阅读报告
剪报
LA letter writing
LA essay
LA compre
bio file
bio concept map
phy ass 11
phy journal
math
japan reflection
5/16
Haha those in purple are the ones which must be finished by this sunday =x the rest can still do during the first week heh! Not bad hor I did so much in a day =D. The last time we only a bit at wj's hse haha. And we watched the backstage filming of deathnote! After seeing the actor acting as L without makeup, I think raito is much more shuai lo hahaha. But in the movie L is still cute lor =x.
Oh well, the day passed by and I felt much satisfaction even though there's still like so much left haha! At least I know I wont be able to complete all my hw in the middle of the holidays so I rather play until happy first then do =D.
The thing that is weird is, a lot of ppl have been saying that I have slimmed down and I have no idea why. Because I have been eating a lot during the holidays, I have never stepped out of the house much, been sitting in front of the com all day, sleeping late everyday....and thus I thought I would have gained lots of kgs or sth! But its great to know that I havent =D!
And whee I must get the mood before I can do the remaining few cos those really require inspirations hahahaha. Whoo got lots of interesting stuff going on this holidays. But its kinda weird too. Dont know how to explain. Oh well, its ending soon anyway. Too soon.
Okay gtg byebye! =D


