Monday, July 30, 2007 . 9:16 PM
Back to school again! Well, I am not exactly complaining about it, but its busy schedules again! Have a long list of hw since the holidays ended =x and uh some projects *ahem* to COMPLETE when the deadline's real near =/.Over the weekends I prac for indoor test cause I didnt have my studies that time, and uh I think I wont do well =.= and I have a hard time recalling scales when I want to play. So its kinda hopeless -_- esp since I think so slowly.
I didnt go SHE's qian chang hui AGAIN leh! Yesterday lor! Was trying to finish some work, well I did some, but I think it wouldnt really make much difference if I had gone T_T. I studied math at night, walao! And it doesnt help, really. I am gonna flunk today's math test. It makes me sadder to think that i should have gone to their qian chang hui ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.!
Oh and indoor test for horns would be on fri, so I better use this week to memorise T_T. And banana got high distinction! grats! But she worried so much la -_-. So stressful lor now =.=, like so many sec3s get high distinction leh!
This post isnt very organised haha. But seems to have a lot of things inside that I dont feel like blogging it out. Oh well, shall stop here. Waiting for css results ltr. Shawn!!! I hope the results isnt like last week's. Which is terrible. Nights =D


