Tuesday, July 24, 2007 . 12:22 AM
Currently still obsessed with BLACK CAT the anime haha! Spent only a few days to finish a series of 23 episodes. Well, its short ma xD. Although its short, its nice okay! Haha! I like the way they pronounce Train Heartnet in the anime, cause its in japanese lols. It becomes torain hatoneto, if you get what I mean =D.
This is a wallpaper I am currently using now haha. Train is the guy with brown spikey hair pointing the gun at you!
Too lazy to upload more photos, but if I upload I think will have a whole page full of him and the anime lol! Anyway its nice so if you have the time can go www.gofish.com. Its has the full anime in one of the channels uploaded by the people xD.
Oh gonna take my 2 chem tests tmr at 2pm. I just sort of finished studying for them and decided to blog. Havent been blogging for a while cause there's really nothing much to blog about. Was watching animes and doing some hw actually =x.
Finally got to step out of my house today after staying at home for 2 weeks and 4 days, haha. Went to jingjie's hse to do idmi. Didnt know he live so near, at tps thr only lol. And we finished some work. I liked the poster bens did haha. Quite cool lor.
Tmr we are gonna interview someone at bras basah in the morning before going sch to meet tak I think. Later on then I will go take my tests. Seem so busy haha! Oh well, been slacking too much already xP.
Later on have to go back school already. But I seemed to have missed like half the term???After another week of school, it will be the national day week which have lessons only on mon and tue lol! Thats week 7 by the way. 2 more weeks ahead is holidays towards term 4 already. Exams T_T. Oh man why does time pass so quickly? Cant believe the year is going to end -_- cause it feels like it hasnt started long ago haha.
Oh Harry Potter last book was released on sat and my godmother havent gone to collect T_T. The rest of them have either started reading or fnished already. Qy sent me one version in adobe reader but I dont feel like staring at the com. Anyway seems unfair right, reading something gotten so easily lol!
Shall go sleep soon, its 12.30 already! Have to wake up around 9 I guess, and rush lor as usual =x. Hope I wont be late again[as usual] haha >.<.
Byebye =D
p.s. my ranking have been dropping since I last touched maple days ago T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T


