<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, July 05, 2007 . 2:06 PM

No I dont reach home after school so early...I didnt go school today hah. Had fever ytd in school and went home halfway...so I had an mc for today.

The weekends passed quickly. Saturday went aunt molly's house to visit my new niece =D. Then sunday was uh mapling day hahaha. Monday was hw day, but I didnt finish much lol!

This week seemed short huh...tmr friday already leh Y_Y. Quite worried for phy and indoor test. For phy: Havent exactly studied properly even though read through once biefly. Its tiring to read and understand the stuff when my head hasnt exactly recovered. For indoor: havent got studies. Cant play instrument right now = no practice. And scales hahaha.

Whoo I am so so so dead. Curse the weather.

Global warming sucks. I pity those people living at the areas where temperature rises up to 42 degress celsius everyday. (I forgot where that place is =x) And floodings seem quite common still. Poor mother Earth.

Oh and I am too lazy to find pictures to upload =x.

Havent really gone out recently and am feeling deprived T_T. Think must wait till exams are over or something then can go out T_T_T_T. Okay la I shall go rest then try doing some other work =D. byebye!