Sunday, July 08, 2007 . 1:55 PM
Thank you all who have wished me on a speedy recovery =D!!!Haha I know my classmates all expect me to maple the whole time away at home until I am well to go back to sch =x and I think I will get to at least 120 la >.<. Heh. But I feel tired to play maple the whole day. Sitting in front of the com can be tiring too, especially since I had been watching shaman king in front of the com only. My hands' not even moving yet I feel worn out lol. Weird isnt it?
But other than mapling I would most likely finish watching certain animes la haha. And I started reading caofangzi leh! Hahaha. Its hard read when there are many things like the com distracting me lol. Probably because I am not particularly interested in the story la. Its about a guy describing about his experiences in primary school which was owned by his dad. Haha.
And so I have been slacking at home, mainly watching anime haha. Finishing shaman king le. Been wanting to train my priest to 120 but always felt lazy and tired to do so. =/. Haha. Havent touch any of the hw I am supposed to finish either =x.
There seemed to be many things to do but I think 2 weeks will pass erally quickly. I want to go back to school! I dont want to miss school leh =((. I miss 3J very much and qy too! Really! The homework parts no la haha. But I dont want to miss tests leh =.=. You know I have to take 5 tests when I go back =.=. Which is like really wth lol.
Then I will miss the first performance with only sec2s and 3s leh! Open house! Lol, but feel like of lucky but guilty staying at home. They must be very stressed out. Its bad to be sitting here and not being able to help, other than giving them moral support.
You go SEC3 SQUAD! Jiayou!!! =D
Haha...okay la I shall stop here..muscles aching lol. Cya!


