Wednesday, July 25, 2007 . 8:55 PM
Tmr will finally be the presentation of the idmi and its gonna end! Whoo! But friday's lessons as usual again. Why cant they give us a day off? Its like the last day of the week and #&*^*%@, still must go back for lessons. Idmi this year is not as bad as last year's. Maybe because I missed a few days of it? -_-Oh well, its gonna be back to school again, to chiong and catch up with the rest of the class. At least we will end early for the day tmr after presenting in the morning. Qy and I will be going to catch HP5 I guess, like a celebration of end of idmi as well as a last relaxation before mugging?
Exams are around 9 more week away, but of course I wont be mugging that early unlike *clears throat*. Not that I dont want to do well, but I am too lazy to start mugging -_-. In my life I havent done that before haha. Mugging for upcoming tests, yes but not so early for exam la. I do mug in my life okay. Lol.
I cleared 2 chem tests already, so only left phy and geog. And math is coming soon -__-. Time to get busy soon, cause I still have quite a lot of hw to finish =x. Haha!

So cute hor! Its supposed to be a gift for someone. Dog-shaped cookies from japan =D. Too long didnt pass to my friend so in the end I opened and tried it haha. Its nice! And the expiry date is still long lolol. But anyway I couldnt bear to finish it. I ate 2 out of 4 and its still sitting on my bed frame thr. Yes I ate them for midnight snacks =x.
I realised I havent upload pictures from japan, but I dont have much pics -_-. They didnt pass me theirs. That time at japan I kept forgetting to take my batteries out to replace the ones that were used up so I couldnt take many pictures. zzz. Lol anyway now also so long after le.
I go find some other stuff do le byebye =D


