<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, July 26, 2007 . 9:49 PM

Yes! IDMI is finally over! =D Today was the presentation and it went on quite well even though there were stuff which cropped up and disrupted our plans haha. The judges and tak said we did well, so I am happy^^. I shall post the poster by our group designed by ben sim lol. I think if I am a youth who is not interested in CO at all will still be attracted by it =x.


After the presentation ended, qy kh and I waited for jo to finish hers in 3I. As I missed our classroom too much, I went in and found this!

Haha! Its quite fun having it still there on the board. I thought it would have been rubbed off already, but it wasnt =D. Its not very clear but its just the maple ranking I was talking about a few posts earlier haha.

So after that the four of us went plaza sing to have our lunch, a little shopping and Harry Potter with qy. We ate at pizza hut cause qy kh and I all agreed and jo had no comments. Hmm the lunch was rather fun =D and we got some entertainment by *clears throat*. I think we laughed really a lot. It has been a long time since we last had so much fun! And I guess its good to have it as the last few enjoyments for *clears throat* ^^!

Qy is really suited to be waitress okay! She arranged the menus before giving them back to the waiter, served us food and stacked up the plates nicely after we finished our meal. Oh and of course *clears throat* played around with the food and utensils lol! Want to see the stuff at the end of our meal?


We got all high and started taking pictures. Actually I started it cause I said I would definitely blog today xP! The plates were neatly stacked up by qy, forks and knifes put into the glass which uh obviously contained food and syrup that were played with and tissue papees dumped onto the pizza pan =x. [I swear I didnt do any of the above xD]


Heh she can really go be waitress hor? xD


This is the uh juice and utensils! xD


End of table after the real waiter cleared the rest of the stuff. I liked the lighting LOL, its like the 3 cups have some meaningful stuff behind them =D.

As I said earlier we became high and started taking pictures. The three of them were acting bimbo but I didnt manage to get one of qy's =((.

Its so fun at pizza hut that we didnt want to leave LOL! But of course we left haha. Then we went shopping without kh cos she had to go home as she had guitar lessons after that. Soloing now leh she! Hahaha jiayou! =D



The shopping was fun too haha. Then me and qy went to watch harry potter and jo went home. The movie's sort of erm, how to say. It didnt give me any feeling. Like when I watched, I didnt now where the climax was, apparently I didnt reread the book. At the part where sirius died was quite sudden to me, but after a while I teared lol! Not a lot compared to other times when I teared. But I know I yawned three times in the movie, from the part after I teared till the end. -_-



But the part where dumbledore fought voldemort was weird, dont know why. OH I know whats lacking! Excitement -_-. Seemed to be not much ups and downs in the movie. Perhaps it was much fast forwarded. In a sense many many many parts were cut and it felt like a fast forward version. Yeah.



But I dont regret watching anyway haha. Eh tonks appeared very little T_T. Even draco too! It didnt feel like a harry potter movie without draco leh haha. Dumbledore also =/. Somehow weird la. Feeling not there because the usual characters didnt appear much? Guess so.



Hmm same words to you: Dont be overstressed by her problems. Its her life. If she doesnt listen, so be it. Those people are lucky to have you as a friend, but if they dont treasure it, why continue? If you really want to stop her, be firm and do your best. Once you have done your best and nothing works, I urge you to really take your hands off this. There will be something less to think about. Thinking too much about a certain is going to make your life sadder. And calm down whenever something happens. You know things will happen one day, so just prepare yourself. Accept reality too. Try to be happier, its quite worrying to see you like this you know? But an important thing to remember - I will always be here for you =D



There's sth seriously wrong with blogger. It sucks -_-. Anyway I am gonna die tmr. Have hw not completed =x and the stupid reflections! Argh! Haha and am still here blogging -_-. Okay la I shall stop here. Nights! Byebye =D