<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, August 24, 2007 . 1:42 AM

Indeed it is freaking early right now lol...and no there IS school tmr. So why am I here? Well, I reached home relatively early today and felt tired so I lie on my bed. Apparently I fell asleep haha. Slept from 4.30 to 9.30. Waking up to have dinner and spent my time trying to do macbeth essay lol.

Oh yes I finished but thought it was rather crappy. Havent been writing essays for a long time I guess. It felt so. I had forgotten how to write an argumentative lol! I finished packing my chinese file too! Haha.

I still have chem but I think I will leave it till tmr to do during lessons. Oh okay, today then, since its after 12 already >.<. Now I am still quite energetic so came here to blog instead. I dont think I will have the time to after this.

Lets see. I have many "leftover" stuff to do:
& LA film
&amp; Chem mini
& read The Joy Luck Club
& Caofangzi
& Banquo letter
& Jian bao
& Phy ws 12 (?)

And well, its about one week to the sep holidays. Fast eh? I reckon I should start some mugging earlier considering I wont have that much time to finish studying for ALL the subjects. Its some sixth sense or sth la, a feeling that I wont have enough time to finish all unless I start some reading now LOL.

Right. After finishing all the random hw I have to hand in plus those projects.

Blogger is irritating..keeps asking me to test connection argh. Okay its about 2 now and I should really go sleep haha. Nights!