<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, August 01, 2007 . 12:49 AM

Pop pop pop! Haha! 3J is gonna sell POPCORN on WED and THU this week, meaning uh later in the day and tmr lor! Cause its past 12 already haha!

Banana is currently studying her bio now and I am sort of waiting for her to finish, so I came here to blog instead. She's getting to stressed up lol. From the symptoms qy found on the web, it seemed to be somewhat famaliar when linking to banana =x. TAKE CARE AH!

Today tak wasnt here so we didnt take the chinese test afterall haha. Instead, we were made to do a compo which was supposed to be handed up at the end of the day, but obviously uh no one handed up cept for the prcs I guess. It is taken home as hw =x and I completed it haha! I also finished the chem that is needed to hand up by fri lol.

After school jingjie zenn and I went to wj's house to try out the making of popcorn. banana joined us later after she made her caramel at home lol. It was fun! Haha! Using a pot makes much more crispier popcorn than wj's popcorn machine lol! And banana's caramel rawks! Though smells like milk, it tastes like caramel! Unlike ours, both the smell and taste are like milk -_-.

Hopefully tmr will be a fun day, making and selling the popcorn. Oh then thrs the bio lesson after sch. Going home at 5.30pm zzz! I totally dont have any time to prac for indoor test leh! Let's hope thu I can make it home earlier cause I cant prac at night -_-.

Yeap and so thr!

COME BUY OUR POPCORN xD

Byebye!