<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, August 06, 2007 . 10:33 PM

WHEE! Am so high ever since I took my indoor test today =D! And I thought I did badly cause my throat was so dry either airy notes or no notes came out at all =O. It was quite worrying for me cos I broke down damn lots of times! But anyway now I have nothing to stress about already! =D

Tmr's bio test and I havent really studied =x guess I will mug during chi tmr. Oh yes, I said the word mug. I have to if I want to do well this CA -_-. Oh right and haha shawn did the best for today's css! Hope he will get in!

Just some random stuff here that happened the last few days? Dont really remember them well due to my uh bad memory haha.

Went for the cme trip in sat morning to temple, mosque and stuff. Then afternoon went uncle's house. Finally got my harry potter from my godmother! =D and I started reading it there. Well I continued reading ytd and now I have less than 200 pages left whoo!

Sat was quite interesting. I found out my uncle installed internet. The starhub free maxonline stuff. And although only partnered websites can be visited, its free leh! Actually if his com was better, I could have dled and played maple =.= cos its under starhub. But it had to take 9hrs to dl just the game =.= so uh forget it lor!

So then, majong again! =D

And sunday I spent most of the time reading harry potter and slacking. Practised my horn too! I am glad I did because if not I think I would have failed =(. Oh well everything's over! Shall wait till eoy's over then can enjoy myself again! HAHA

I am such a slacker.

Bye! =D