<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, September 23, 2007 . 5:27 PM

Haha somehow I see no point about blogging about things in the past, that includes things that passed by on days before that wasnt recorded on my blog due to lack of time to blog =/.

Oh well, my thoughts have been quite "messy" recently. Not sorted out properly and affects my usual thinking also haha! This also makes it hard for me to blog a decent post. At least, something that I find blogable.

Then the stupid internet connections still sort of sucks till now. Lagging and stuff. Really cant stand it. Lasted for like duno how long already. I think the last earthquake one was fixed at a much faster rate than this. If not, its either my modem or com has prob.

Oh but I finished reading physics today =D! I didnt turn on my com till now lor xD and I was reading physics and shaman king =x. Hey at least I finished physics! And I have the last two shaman kings left only =((.

So this week will be math math and more math!

LA - day before
Math 1 - throughout the whole week + wkends + day before
Geography - day before
Physics - practice practice practice, day before [finished reading]
Biology - day before [finished reading]

HCL - memorise gong han format day before?
Chemistry - wkends + day before
Math 2 - throughout whole week + wkends + day before

8 more days to exams!
17 more days to slacking!

Hmm but the 17 more days to slacking doesnt really seem to apply to me cause I am slack always =.=. But! Can chiong maple and go out le!!! WHOO!

Okay I seriously suck at math now, so must try to do more. *Lazy* at the thought of it -_-. Anw I am juggling my time betw studying and resting, so its still okay wahaha.

Oh oh! Suddenly remembered what yuleng told me. HUNTER X HUNTER IS GONNA COME OUT THIS YEAR. Meaning the lazy comician or whoever is drawing again! YAY! Like waited soooooo long just for it to continue haha!

Just feel accomplished when I read finish physics lol. I didnt intend to finish all by today. Haha! But I still have lots of hw havent do. Mostly chinese. Then thrs bio ws and math hw which I got sian doing! I got stuck like at almost every qns leh wth =.=. RARH.

Sian, but nvm! JIAYOU! Everyone gogo! =D