<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, September 13, 2007 . 5:12 PM

Happy birthday to Melody!

And happy birthday to QY again xD!

Haha havent been blogging for quite a while again. Was either too busy, tired or lazy to blog =x. Had a week of rest last week(sep hols) and now back to school again. Somehow I forgot what I did during the holidays, but I know I didnt revise much for the eoys >.<.

Went back to school for chem and bio lessons on last wed though. And I read bio =D. Then I think I went to Chinese Garden on thu! Cant find my wire to connect to usb >.<>

And I went to cut my hair on sunday =D. Cut quite a lot but I still look the same when hair is tied haha!

I wish the school didnt put more tests on this term. I totally dont have time to revise since school started lol. And I have been doing hw leh! I managed to finish my portfolio within 7hrs lol!

On tue, I was going home home alone on the mrt and kh called. We realised we were on the same train home so we decided to go buy qy's present tgt since both of us havent bought =D. Havent been going out with her for quite a while haha! And I guess we'll all be going out on the last day of school wont we? =D

Had chem test today and geog tmr. Sian. Then there's the hsk on sat and bio next wk. Walao like that how to study lor you tell me. Unless learn from banana sleep late at night to mug >.<, otherwise there is no time lol.

Shall go study for geog now whoo! Byebye!