<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, September 01, 2007 . 4:45 PM

Superrrrrrrrrrrrrr tired~! Haha!

Thursday:
Nic jesmine and I went to qy's house to bake cake for the band's teachers' day celebration. Banana only came with us to buy the ingredients, which was the flour that we din even use lol. She had to go see her dad off at the airport luh. Well anyway the four of us baked and me and nic stayed over!

Nic and I slpt at around 3am while qy pigged for more hours earlier haha. Cos we had to wait for the frosting to harden in the fridge before we decorated la. Then me and nic used the com and I played maple for about 2hours later on. Hah.

Then nicholas and weijia last minute tell me they going to watch movie with the rest of the japan and some other ppl on friday =.=. I figured I would be super tired after that and I was right! Haha!

Friday:
Nic's dad fetched us to school. The drink store wasnt open and so there wasnt any fruits we could buy to decorate the cake further =.=. We left the cake in the staff room. I chionged finish my chem hw during concert and was too sian to finish phy =x. So I just watched the concert lor. Banana din go!!!

Then had the celebrations at band room after that. Waited super long for the teachers though and it ended far later than what I expected it to =.=. Later on went to watch RATATOUILLE with 12 other people! Let's see if I can name out or not. I think I did for nicole yim ytd when she asked lol. Nicholas, weijia, ben sim, jiamin, vanessa, chingying, elicia, bram, amanda, samuel, yue sing and shou yu.

Ratatouille is very nice! Its cute and funny haha! The rat super cute lor...and smart! At first I din noe it would be so nice de aha.

Then elicia they all went lan so 9 of us - weijia, samuel, ben sim, jiamin, vanessa, chingying, shou yu, amanda and I went to weijia's house to play v and b ball lol. Later on samuel amanda and me went with weijia to her grandma's house to eat. Haha.

When I got home I was freaking tired! I slept at 11 and woke up at 3 plus today =x. Still feel tired haha...Lala shall go off now. Bye!=D