<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, October 02, 2007 . 1:34 PM

Exams have officially started on Children's Day 1st Oct xD

I shall slack and blog a while before going to study later hahaha! It seems like blogger has its own spelling check or something. I pity those people who blog with all shortforms and stuff. OH! TEXTPERANTO! Oh man, its also not a proper word. Oh well =/. Haha! Anyway those people will have like 7918273082563712538 RED underlines on their "compose" post. It is bad enough for me already o_O.

Okay, so I got that t word from the english comprehension from yesterday's LA paper 2 lmao. The comprehension was more difficult than usual, so I dont know how will I score. As for the film technique and essay, they are pretty much alright I guess. By the way the compre was about how mobile phones entered people's life and the changes they brought about in the modern culture? Er and
TEXTPERANTO is an amalgam of abbrieviations and shortforms la. In short - handphone language.

Then I died for math paper 1 today. The first parts were alright. Its the later qns that were killers. Anyway I dont care anymore. Must study for geog. Cos I havent read any of it at all =.=.

Went to make a new pair of specs just now. Then the optician said that if I want to wear contacts, I will have to get the non-disposable ones, cos I have the shan guang thing. So its a bit mafan unless I can really take care of the contacts for so long o_o. And I can collect m new specs tmr xD.

Lol the red underlines are getting irritating =/. I shall go study soon.
Good luck to all again! =D