Wednesday, October 17, 2007 . 8:25 PM
Heard from qy some rather interesting lame chem jokes. Hey even though I didnt do well for the exam I still love chem okay! =DI shall put the jokes here so I can read them until they go off from this page xD. Btw they are told by their chem cehr
"What is CH2O?"
"Seawater" [c-H2O]
"A physist, a biologist and a chemist went to the beach together. The physist went 'i want to measure the wavelength of the sea!' and went into the sea. he drowned. The biologist went 'i want to study the marine life!' and went into the sea. he drowned too, and never came out. What did the chemist do?"
"The chemist looked a the sea for a long time and went 'the physist and the biologist are soluble in water'."
"If H2O is hot water, what is CO2?"
"Cold water"
Cl <3 Chem xD


