<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 . 5:21 PM

Results gotten back after few days of slacking. SADDED. But I shall not emo ^^. Anyway, I think we got back everything except for physics in which I have not much interest in knowing about anyway.

This post shall remind me of what I got a few days ago and cheer myself up xD!
Haha! Yeah finally gotten my crab helm whee! Very happy lor. And I finally went to train and lvled twice after being stagnant for quite long. Now its even harder to level and if I dont have mood to play, cannot train lol, will die -_-.

Been playing deco online also, mainly there leeching [plvling] and reading naruto =D. Not bad la I managed to do a lot of stuff I wanted myself to do after the exams. Yesterday went with my mum to get a new house phone as well. Luckily we saw another shop that sells some IT and electronics. They have the 4gb memory card with the card reader for $115 >.<. I want to modify my psp!!!

Oh and jt came over to load dota into my com. I copied cs, some psp games and animes as well wahaha! xD

Then today ah, liddat lo. Whining with banana and qy was fun though =/. Then er, "h + cl cant equal to hcl" cos energy < activation energy la okay =x.

Lala...someone likes to play with my name -_- or rather my initials. Gah. Hahaha. At least I am not emoing okay! Sobs anyway.

Cya.