<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, October 18, 2007 . 6:05 PM

Yay I passed phy! xD Its like the most constant subject this year lor, everytime get C hahaha. At least I wont fail it lmao. The rest of the subjects can die liao. Haha. But I was counting the number of papers I failed this year.

1 math test
math exam paper 1
geog exam
la exam essay
chi exam essay

Yeah I think thats all. Still not bad la, I expected myself to fail lots of things this year. But I failed mainly during eoy -_-, second half of the year. Should smack myself for doing well the second semester. Oh well. I am a slacker xD!

There's band tmr. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Dont feel like going -_-. Super sian diao about results already + cca even worse okay. I practiced my horn just now for like 1 hr? My trigger is stuck AGAIN. I got super pissed so I stopped =/.

Then again, I feel like reading comics hahaha. Nic just reminded me that her ouran is still with me and I realised I havent read them. So now I have ouran and naruto to read! Haha. My mum is happy that I am finally returning the piles of comics to their rightful owners lol. I should be able to clear more soon yay!

I have lots of animes to watch too! Lol. No time to do so much stuff. There's still 9 more days of school -_-. Sickening. Can pon not? Like whats the point of letting us study when we dont have the mood to luh.

Okay I go read le cya.