<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, November 04, 2007 . 1:31 AM

Haha I am bored and I shall blog xD.

There's band performance tmr at sentosa. Have to reach sch at 8.45 but am going to eat with nic at gm at 8 haha. Now its 1 plus hoho.

Had more megas after the other day haha....and I still owe someone one >.<.
Haha...anyway the post exam activities were kinda fun la. I enjoyed archery very much xD and it reminds me of maple also lol. Its very fun too see whr your arrow went esp when a lot of ppl shoot at the same time hahaha. But some of the instructors were very demanding and rather rude. Bad points about archery is that I guess.

Then the moot parliament thing was er boring. Yay I am honest haha. But anyway we went to support our class la. Even though we lost, but it doesnt really matter. 3J still rocks xD!

Dragon Kiln was fun too! Wj benz jj zenn and I joined 3I in the making of the stuff together...like groupings la cos there was 5 extra places to be filled up. Then the dhsempire ppl went siao lol. So sry for disturbing the class on the bus la but I wasnt part of them singing =x. Hahaa...

The pot making was very fun...playing with the mud-like clay on the spinning wheel xD. Then we had a long brk b4 we went back to sch. We saw monkeys too haha. And we ate ice cream(s) and chipS lala.

The two days were very fun other than the fact that banana ponned both days and wj ponned the first lol. Trust me the class seemed very small for the last 2 days hahaha. There was a talk abt subj combination in which I thought was not really good when the msg they tried to bring across was to "study hard" and we all know we have to dont we?

Oh and banana came aft that leh =O hahaha. She looked for me wj n benz at gm during lunch haha. Band was rather okay. I could finally recognise the mulan parts hahaha.

Played maple the whole of today...was playing delp ice...lvl 36 le haha. Lala. Parents nagging....good bye =D