Friday, November 23, 2007 . 7:47 PM
Yesterday had part outing at Teo Heng (similar to kbox). It was more like a seniors' outing. There were only five of us...nic yz jaz jas and me. Nevertheless, we were quite high and had fun! Teo Heng not bad actually, had most of the songs we wanted and cheap too...from 1pm to 6pm total was $35, so each paid $7 which was way cheaper than kbox haha.They have a menu of food so that we can order through them for lunch/dinner haha. Not bad right! The food's nice too =D. Then we went home after that =/.
Played maple and decided to go do 4th job hahaha =x. Yay so now I am a bishop already =D! I was one of the 4 in my guild who can do the up job but havent yet lols. Anyway I was super lucky laa, managed to loot the heroic pentagon and star after ppl have killed the two bosses =x cos they didnt need anyway haha. Saved me 10m...lucky lor, cos already so poor >.<.
The ss wasnt that good, cos I took too early when the symbol thing behind havent rised up yet haha...but its still nice xD!Oh ya I think rain is gonna kill me for not waiting for her and scent >.<.
Then today was a bad bad day. And since I cant blog much about it, I shall just rant =x.
Bad day!
Bad day!
Bad day!
Bad day!
Bad day!
Today!
Bad day!
Not everyday!
But only today!
BAD DAY!
Lol reminds me of the song di yi tian =xxx. Just sang it ytd maybe hahaha....fun leh...maybe next time can spam the whole post with "bad day", not copy and paste is TYPING out everything =D.
Whee I feel much better, no, not just from ranting but chatting with nice friends around ! Okay enough for today I guess...shall hunt new skills soon!
P.S. the 4th job skills are SUPER cool (to me la)
Big Bang~~~~~~~~~
xD


