<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, December 05, 2007 . 7:29 PM

Been busy recently haha! Keep going out =x. Okay I only rmb what I did from sat...haha...

Saturday:
-shopping with fang at marina square
-bought rubiks cube xD
-went home quite late o_O

okay super random

Sunday:
-rebonding with erica at a salon somewhr near my hse
-very cheap =x
-hair is straight and nice xD
-must try not to tie hair for a longer period of time compared to the last time [self-reminder]

Monday:
-naka guild outing! + 1 naga and 1 es =x
-watched enchanted
-movie couple seats o_O (i sat with a girl =x)
-went irc to see see
-esplanade roof terrece!
-stupid 7 11 oven not working @#$%^*
-watch stars ^^
-sat on grass patch and chatted
-HAD LOTS OF FUN!

whoo! and the rest of the time was spent on maple la ya =x. Hehe..well, its still fun! I got to go out xD and now certain ppl are crazy over td and I am dragged to play with them lols.

Oh ya...saw bbq and yy at cathay watching enchanted too aha. Must have been super noisy cos I was laughing with them >.<. Lala...shall go off le tata!