<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, December 29, 2007 . 3:15 PM

I still havent started on any hw >.< but have touched the chi proj =x. Survey is done...but banana doesnt come online leh.. =/.

Oh okay...done le...sent to wj le haha. Maybe I shall start on my hw today =x. Been going out...like so busy >.<. Haha this holidays is quite wasted actually, but who cares =/. Next year cant play as much until after the exams? Zzz.

26th was like last minute outings....nth much actually. Oh! I bought the Alvin and the Chipmunks' album xD. SUPER NICE! hahaha. Think I am the only one who is so addicted and crazy over them la ~.~.

I cant rmb whr I went on 27th -_-. ZOMG my memory @_@. *Thinks a while more* Oh! I think I went esplanade with yz and nic. Yeah! That was the day I felt so pig. Yz made me eat subway! Then aft we went to the library the three of us went to the jap restaurant to eat. Cos from 3pm to 5.30pm, the meal costs $5 only! After that we went Haagen Dazs ~.~.

Oh well....ytd was swo concert. Had to go back sch in the morning @#$%^&*(. Then went with percussions to esplanade. Yeah I went thr for 3 times in quite a row. After than ate with qy and dilys at the jap restaurant again haha. The food is nice! Later met nic n jh at suntec. Went to exchange for the maple calender after getting flowers for our dear seniors xD.

Concert was great! Surprisingly I was very awake =x. And horns rawks !!! <3

Okay my tv show start le and shall stop here. Cya! =D