Sunday, January 13, 2008 . 3:15 PM
Happy birthday jinhui! xDBlogger sucks to the core. Third time trying to put up this post already. Whenever I change the font size of anything here, the rest will get super screwed up. Sucks. @#$%^&*(! I shall retype everything zzzz.
Took the chi re-exam on fri! Before that was sooo stressful! But its still not over yet, having to wait for the results might be even worse. But whats done is done already and all we can do is wait >.<.
Friday was super slack! But nice teachers for bp and ace! =D Ace is rather interesting when the teacher is great. Attention of the class is well captured (at least for me) and I think shes really cool haha!
After the exam, we had to go for band. Oh! And we realised a lot of banders had to retake the exam =x. Anyway, band ended really late =.=. It was dragged for a super long time, plus the celebration of birthdays, by the time I reached home was nearly 8 already =.=. Dont like having long days in school, but they are unavoidable zzz.
Went ice skating with jinhui sihui simin terence weijie jiaying at jurong. Very fun =x. Turned out I had to guide again haha. But I think I am really bad at teaching >.<. Yujia and xingqi joined us later at lunch. Wanted to go band world but it wasnt open =/. No wonder yz said its hard to find lol, located behind in like ulu ulu place of the building.
Lucky my mum din see the number of cd albums I brought home =x. And she agreed to pay for the cny mediacorp album xD! Anyway I got 4 albums: cny + dou niu yao bu yao + 5566 + ayumi hamasaki. Now I have lots of songs to listen to, lots of animes to watch, fair number of comics to read and quite a lot of hw to do T_T.
Am so lazy now. Wish we had more holidays >.<. But on a brighter side, cny is coming!!! =D Whee, shall go open cds! Cya! =D
Memories not recorded in black and white may just be invisible but never forgotten =D


