<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, January 28, 2008 . 9:05 PM

Yay the crucial and stressful moment awaited is over! It should be the last of all for the moment. Yeah it cant be confirm, right? Part of factors for decision making it is, its significance is quite big. These sounds weird lol. Trying not to put it too obvious =x.

Okay, and it should be the most enjoyable ever since a few years back. Like many people know, some lucky ppl enjoyed the same experience as me. Hmm, not same, but er similar in this case. To me, this is already the best of all the situations that can happen. But I dont know for others.

Maybe the pressure button is fixed there most of the time other than this one, which makes me feel this way. I cant say for sure I can do much better this time, cos I know its not haha. Nevertheless, fear and nervousness stand by me. Anyway, its not as bad as when the pressure button is pressed.

Blogging this way makes me lose my trails of thoughts zzz. But its a blog afterall lol.

If I knew about this situation would happen earlier, I think I might have put in more effort and time into it. Might have. I wouldnt regret now though, never regretted what I do. Not never but not often maybe. I like to enjoy what I do I suppose, otherwise it is pointless to me. Like, what for put so much effort into something I dont even enjoy any bit.

Though life may not meant for us to enjoy, I would think of it otherwise. Okay, put it this way, I like and want to live the way I want. I am stubborn, dont bother. Haha =x. Hmm everything is somehow linked to another.

Have lots of thoughts today, or rather have been thinking about such stuffs ever since last year. Its just that I dont blog about it. Pointless it seems, to just say everything, then let people know about it and disrupt their might-have-other-opinions-thoughts.

So now why "opening up"? Cos I think its nice and fun to type =D. Okay very lame la. But actually no specific reasons. Just felt like doing that. Kinda like reflections too I guess. Plus I dont feel like doing hw now >.<.

People's decisions and words affect one another, so its hard to say if you have actually been influenced by others' decisions or words or not. You might have been, but havent realise it. What I am trying to put across does not have to affect you, but you wont know if you have been influenced without knowing it or not xD.

I am not directing anything at anyone you see...

Aha. Just that decisions just keep popping up. Although things may not be complicated, sometimes the way I think makes it seems like it and confuses myself in the end. Like this trails of thoughts are confusing and seem to be quite randomized. I think only I understand what they really mean and yeah its meant to be like this.

Wanted to sort out my thoughts earlier. But I decided not to lol. Shall leave it as confusing as it is now. Still have the time to get it done later on. [I am still the last-minute person like myself xD] Weird phrases may sound funny, but they have meanings behind them that only I can understand wahaha.

Alright! Gtg, cya! =D