<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, January 28, 2008 . 12:13 AM

Okay not supposed to be here, but oh wells, havent been online for quite some time. By that, I meant not using the com =x. Seems impossible but I did it xD.

Been a busy week. But the thing is that I have been sleeping rather early. For all the nights, I slept before 12 la =x, so thrs lesser time for me to do stuff haha. And today's the latest night lor >.<.

Nearly skipped rope on fri, but it was fun!Anyway I wouldnt have done it la. Too guai xP. Lalala. Hehe, first time enjoyed playing since end of last year leh. And I love my new horn <3. So now thrs reason for me to consider =D.

Haha. Weekends! Shopping madness on sat! From ang mo kio to novena to bugis WHOOTS. Legs were tired at the end of the night la -.-. But its fun shopping with aunty molly, mum and yufang =D. Had macs for supper -.-. Totally spoilt my "not having heaty food" thing. Oh wells. And I bought a new bag! Slippers and a skirt lol.

Lala. Cny stuff are all settled. Cept that they were saying thrs 4 days so shd have 4 tops and btms -.-. But I have 4 tops and 2 btms I think LOL! So maybe can go shopping again =x.

Then was practicing horn ytd...haha cos now aft 12 le =x. First time playing my choice and study la -.- so gonna fail man. Lala. Oh whatever. Indoor test is not a reason to consider whoo, so I dont care. Lala. Will play well for rhythm, I swear. And rhythm rawks!

Went orchard later on. Thrs lots of new yr goodies already! Shd make mum buy more this yr =x. My prawn rolls <33. And the advertisements lie! Say orchard area including paragon closes at 11, which extended 1hr, is not true lor! 9 plus most shops close le, including toy r us =x.

Hahaha. Okay I am still childish, but fun ma! Toys <3 =x.

Okay la gtg le...cya =D!