Tuesday, January 01, 2008 . 9:00 PM
Blogger still seems to have some prob lol...the spacing of the words in my previous post is weird.Just watching the news. Marina's fireworks was really the best lol. But the amount of rubbish left behind was best too ~.~. 115 people had to clear up the place....shows how bad it really was.
2007 has ended and 2008 arrived. 07 was a busy year and I know 08 will be one too, if not busier. If reflections must be done, I dont think I can give a good one. Like qy, I wouldnt be able to recall things I have done the earlier week or something, unless it really holds a great impression like some of them. Sometimes, even where I had been few days ago might have been erased off my memory already haha.
So I guess its either bad memory or really busy. I would consider going out as busy too, cos I dont get rest during that period of time haha! Dont like time passing quickly but cant help it. Somehow as we grow older, the time seems to pass faster. Such times like school days and exam periods seemed to pass faster than usual too.
The holidays this time seemed as short as it always is but somehow it seems more fruitful. No I havent done much hw nor revise my work. Gosh I havent done things I am supposed to do! Wanted to make sure I go for exercises and stuff like swimming, but didnt have the time to la =x.
Yeah I spent most time on maple and going out the last one week plus. But I have had lots of fun and I think it will make me work hard this year. After having much fun I should make myself work hard to achieve goals I want to meet xD.
Resolutions are a bit pointless so I shall skip that =x. Or should I just name a few? Hmm...okay la...I just hope I can get the results I want and stay happy xD. Life has many ups and downs so I shall enjoy the ups and overcome the downs. Been doing that since long ago havent I? Like qy said I never made her worry except for my mapling xD!
Band is a bit of a big problem too actually. Decision not made yet but 08 will be very crucial then haha! Whatever decision I make then will hopefully be something I wont regret la. And shall see lor. Have many things i am looking forward to this year. So I shall be optimistic for now. Cant say much because I wont know what would happen next! xD
As for everyone around me, have a great year ahead and good luck in everything you all do! Think I say the same things everytime lol...but all's from my heart xD. Lala...enjoy yourselves while working hard too! Rmb to study hard and play hard! Haha!
Cyas =D


