Sunday, January 06, 2008 . 11:31 AM
Haha! Havent blogged since school reopened. That's because I havent turned on my com since sch reopen until today xD! Sounds impossible hor hahaha! BUT I did it leh xD.Haha! School was slack cos of orientation =x. First day was the ultimate waste time day lols. Did admin stuff and so long briefings =/. Nothing much la. Oh then there was band after that ~.~.
Day two was sandcastle building! It's the first time I can finally build one lol =x. Never knew how to. When I was young, the ones I tried to build werent successful haha! Cos I didnt know I had to wet the sand and put layer by layer lols. And my group's stadium is <3!>
Third and last day of orientation was mural painting. Much to our surprise, it wasnt as boring as we thought it would be. I think all classes did so well lor lol. Not many ppl are good in art, esp our class haha, but it turned out very nice ma =x. Warm colours xD.
Ytd had band prac and rehearsal for the yr 1 orientation concert too. Jh and I photocopied lots of scores ytd! So we didnt sp with the rest haha. By the time we finished it was full band already =/. After band ended, few of us went for lunch tgt and we packed the library! Feels so good to pack finish everything. As in we rearranged the scores in the way we want and now its better and easier to take the scores! =D
Shen mei, qy, banana and I went marina square after that. Fun shopping with them lol. qy and sm were looking for a skirt to buy for their classmate. We made qy try on skirts! Then i kind of like a skirt from newbie so I went to try with qy lol! The salesgirl let us try on shirts and in the end both of us liked our shirts but couldnt buy >.<.
Okay we look kind of retarded in this pic. Qy and I ran in the earlier time cos sm and banana tried to take pics of us then I didnt see what qy was wearing so I asked her to come out. When we came out sm took a pic again -_-.Ah whatever! It was fun at least =x. Then we ate at yoshinoya...blur qy left her wallet thr and realised only when we were reaching the mrt station, so we had to run back all the way again -.-.
Later on I went to find my mum, godmother, aunt and uncle at chinatown. Bought 3 new tops! Total cost was $96.70 I think, but the shop owner gave us a discount and gave it to us for $90 haha. But mum said they werent "cny enough" so I think I will have to get another dress or sth haha!
Later going walk walk at bedok, so maybe can buy more stuff! xD
Shall go gss shopping with banana when possible too =x. k shall stop here then. cya =D


