<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, February 04, 2008 . 8:46 PM

What a busy weekend! Ah okay it was busy for me, but I was busy cos I went out too much(I think). Friday was tiring actually. I forgot how the day started though, only remembered how it ended, which of cos was bad, due to certain reasons.

Hey I hate not blogging when I have so much to say, just because I didnt have the time to. Wanted to blog on friday but was too tired. Went out on both sat and sun, so didnt have the time either, and here I am now!

Okay lets start with friday then. Well, I am too lazy to go check timetable already, but I dont think the main point is there. I would say I want to comment on the way and how people think. Cos I actually agree with what he had to say that day. I am sure many of us did. Those who had reflected on themselves and their actions, grats and to those who havent and think that they have no need to, I have nothing to say.

I mean, what can I do to them la lol. The urge to stop them is so high yet I didnt feel like doing anything about it. But I guess if everyone's like this, such acts will continue without saying. If we are at faults, we will correct ourselves, at least as I observed, many of us did already. I dont see why we are setting bad examples or sth. But mostly its on respect la. Those old old teachers always like to say "we should learn to have mutual respect" and stuff, although I get irritated when I hear it(I dont know why), I feel that its important too la.

This is getting stupid.

Right, that day I had much more comments, but I shall drop it since I dont remember them already. Just typing whatever I can think of right now haha.

Yay, then its all shopping! I didnt buy anything though -_-. Haha. Went with jh yz and nic to bugis...den went marina sq with nic. Wah I liked a grey skirt a lot....$32.90 >.<>.<.

Heh. Went suntec after that. Forget thr also got clothes la. Actually could have gone thr too...cos I think got some clothes very nice also >.<.

Then ytd went da jiu hse eat steamboat xD. Was quite bored lmao. After eating yufang made me go shopping for clothes with her haha. At least she managed to get clothes. Lot 1 shopping mall isnt a good place to get clothes >.<.

This year helped so many ppl choose new yr clothes xD. I think its fun hahaha...should do it again next year whoots! Lalala.

Today didnt go band. Had slight headache like near end of day. Banana's parents fetched me home xD. Thought the headache would go away and can help mum clean house, but in the end I fell aslp on the sofa after eating >.<. After I woke up still a bit groggy gah. But I think very cute la, jinhui toothache, I headache den nic also not feeling well. Very few yr 4s today wahaha. Okay thats not very good but >.<....haha...

Bleh, I shall go study for bio ltr >.<. Everyone's in cny mood now boo...and 4I finished all their tests! So lucky! Okay go le, cya! =D