<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 . 11:11 PM

By right should be sleeping now, since there's nothing much to be done haha, but I slept when I came home at 4 plus, so now I'm too energetic to sleep >.<. Past days were really lethargic for some reason, I dont know why. Probably been sleeping after 12 or something. Couldnt take it anymore so I kinda just fell asleep immediately after lying on the bed >.<.

Flu is recovering but ytd started to develop a sorethroat @_@, which sucks badly cos its so hard to talk z. Even though its a rather mild one, every word I try to say seem so tiring ~.~. Lucky didnt have to do LA op today, cos I finished my water and throat was super dry at that time as it was nearing the end of the day.

Ytd was rather different from what I expected it would be. Maybe its okay la, to continue this way. Even though some parts of it may not seem that pleasing, at least I dont think I will have any more reaction to it, hopefully. And ytd I wasnt sian lor, alot of ppl said I looked sian, just tired, really. >.< Was enjoying myself actually lol. Maybe skipping lunch = high? o_O lols. Drumming was progressing okay, but I thought we were really super last minute lmao. Performance is like next week, rehearsal on fri and we have to memorise the piece, which is -_- cos the "notes" are everywhere and different at every place haha.

Everything seems different from another perspective. Shall be more considerative of such things next time then. Oh there's no such word as considerative LOL, but nvm la.

Cant really rmb wad I wanted to blog about >.<. Woke up too late already gah. Then had to install wow cos zenn lent me his harddisk lol. Inside got lots of songs and stuffs too hahaha xD. Can get more jam songs again eversince the last com wipe out lols. Been too lazy to dl it from the jam web =x.

Things have been kind of frustrating sometimes yet fine on others. I cant think properly and dont wish to if I have a choice. It will only makes things even more irritating than it seems. Gah. Shall go see if theres any work to do, if not I shall just slack till I feel tired. Cya!