<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, March 01, 2008 . 2:03 PM

Haha I slept from 11 plus to 12 today! Its such a nice weather to sleep in! So cooling >.<. Lucky its a sat so can enjoy whoo~ Yesterday was both a good and a bad 29th lols.

The day started out quite fine, watched movie during chinese so wasnt that sian la haha. Turned out didnt have to help out in the library cos he came to do instrumental stuff first >.<. Miscommunication aha.

Then I died in phy test T_T. 6marks gone @_@. Okay, but to get a B I can still afford to get a 14 xD! So aiya nvm la, try to do better next time. Haha I love chem too <3. Now I like sciences better than anything else whoo! Hope can stay like this lols.

Band was nice too! Everyone did quite well i guess, there were improvements here and there, even though they were minor ones but they are still improvements! Then the rest of us went for the drumming prac >.<. We started this thing so late, what can they expect from us la! But we did very well when no one was watching us leh, somehow just flopped with teachers ard >.<. Dont give up, ppl! Jiayou jiayou!

Then went to eat dinner at swensens with banana and qy! We wanted to watch jumper initially, but the timings were way off, either too early or too late, so decided dinner instead! Curry chicken bake rice was nice haha, and ice cream! <3

Very funny cos qy took pics of banana without her knowing =x. Then we were laughing about it. Banana thinks we always keep secrets from her >.<. But thats not purposely de laaa, dont angry kay? <33

Its fun to go out! Jinhui says so good that I can go out often >.< We have more part outings la! Or we can go out with nic too! =D

But its tiring too la haha. Wanna play games but cant find a long day where I can do that >.<. Tmr will be going to cousin's hse meaning I have to finish all my work today ZOMG. I realised have lots to do and study T_T.

Haha, shall stop here! Cya =D