<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, March 31, 2008 . 10:36 PM

Wow havent been blogging for a week plus. Probably cos I havent been online that often anymore haha. My apologies laaa, but been tired, and felt only like sleeping right after I got home everyday >.<.

Time passes quickly. In a flash, its 5 more days to concert! Nono, not april fools' yet. I think most people dont really feel ready la, and the pieces havent really been up to expectations. Hope miracles can happen >.<. Can hear the music coming out already, just whether it will reach the heights or not! And I believe we can do it la! Music passion!

Hmm, a bit high over band ever since the band camp. And my lips dont get that tired easily anymore hahaha. I am happy! The solos can be played without dying @_@. Anyway, its a good thing I remembered what I loved about the band la, if not I dont know what will happen till now lol!

Things can change, so do feelings xD. And jiayou everyone! Esp to all my squadmates and section! And to those who have the important lines there. I know people have been breaking down, but must be 坚强 and hold on till the end! The end of the concert doesnt marks the end you know, I meant really all the way haha!

Been trying to persuade people to go brisbane too >.<. Its gonna be fun la really! This time will be with squadmates leh zomg. Lol. A bit high still, sorry >.<. Today's just a weird day, or maybe its moodswings la haha.

Lots of stuff happened over the past week. Okay not say a lot, but er, I dont remember them anyway. But the last week was slack, and there wasnt any tests nor much hw, so it was like kind of a break I guess, cos the hols was tiring instead of a break =.=.

I am gonna tire myself out this week. Concert is nearing, two tests plus getting presents and writing postcards is enough to kill lol! Hmm, okay time to study for chem, I dont want to fail T_T.

Cya all! =D