Sunday, March 16, 2008 . 5:06 PM
Haha I dont really feel like posting cos I liked the last post a lot LOL. Oh well, time dont stop, so there's always new things happening xD.Firstly I shall post 2 more pics haha. They are quite clear I guess, taken from a cam I think.
Cousins + Nieces + Nephews + bride's Friend
Family photo =DHad band camp on wed thu and fri >.<. Haha I enjoyed this band camp and it was really great la. A lot of improvements too >.
Even though the camp was tiring, it has its fun sides too! Totally enjoyed it like I used to haha. This band camp sort of changed my mind a little. Yeap it really did haha. Lots of memories were back, like time turning back! Especially the last day, where we have full part lunch, which was with the seniors and of cos the juniors, plus sec1s, excluding one who had to go home =/. But it was cool! And one of our sec1 junior treated us drinks >.<. So nice right! Haha!
The part which was the best was part lunch la. Then I liked the playing of KCS sch song with the seniors >.<. Even though the piece was quite =/, it was enjoyable to play with the seniors again! Totally missed them >.<. And then the recording was great and stuff.
Swaying mindsets hahaha. Yeap little time to decide. Shall wait till brisbane trip then xD. I love my horn too <33. Oh yeah! We cleaned our horns! Lol! A lot of yucky stuff came out from the older horns la. Only jinhui and mine were clean =x. Haha!
Then I got my new W910i on 13 Mar xD! Hearty red <33.>.<. But the rest are cool hahaha. The games are fun too =x. Lala now I have nice wallpaper which fits with the phone colour xD.
Went to tm with qy on fri after band. Wanted to watch L but no more night timings le T_T. Step up 2 too =/. So sad lor. Ate pizzahut lols. Waited 20mins plus for a place @_@. And the waiters seemed so busy lol, all walking over the place. Busy people >.<. Bought screen guard for my phone, qy too! Now can finally take out the original plastic haha!
Oh I bought a cd too! Fresh Hits 08! Qy says I contributes to her eng songs collection xD. Wanted to buy simple plan and maroon 5's albums but obviously were too ex lol. Lala.
Ate pizzahut again ytd @_@. I think I ate pizzahut the most this year zomg hahaha. Plus the monthly pact of going to buy junejune's medi with qy and banana, this year will eat er....9 more times of pizzahut at least? xD
And I realised how I missed sitting at the playground chatting with my friends last time >.<. Yeah just chatting is also enjoyable! Just like how I always chat with my good friends, seniors and part mates xD.
Lala...I think I love my life now, even though I have a stressful school life. All dhs ppl does >.<. Haha. Shall attempt to do work now >.<. Cya =D!


